I need no Shephard to tell me I am lost in the Woods
Toy project on Behance by Sukyun Jang
The Lion King Storyboard Art by Chris Sanders
Sketches from earlier, when I was less cranky: rough “subtle” owlbear heads, and some actual life drawing.
My tablet drivers are STILL broken and I have yet to find one that works, so I’m saying to hell with digital art for the foreseeable future.
That said, I’m still taking traditional commissions. I will be getting back to working on them shortly!
"There has never been a time without unicorns. We live forever. We are as old as the sky, old as the moon."
The Last Unicorn (1982)
The Furious Five and The Dragon Warrior.
I tested out some human versions of these characters earlier, but I like these better. :D
Do not remove my comments/source.
FedEx has amusing aircraft mechanics in their employ.
oh fuck this is great
- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS